Options

Passed A+601, thinking of doing N10-003 or 103..should I do them?

GEQEGQGEQEGQ Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
My college gave me an extra Voucher by accident, A+ 601 was a breeze and got the certificate today, what do you think my chances are of passing 003 and 103? I know the DMA's, no clue on the IRQ's(though I do have a book with info on them) but I found the A+. How much do you think I should wait? My voucher expires on on the 6th so I need to know fast how many days it would take for me to study to pass it? I'm thinking 30 days. If it helps the few network and Vista questions on A+ where the easiest for me. And should I take 003 or 103? which is easier and more beneficial to have? Thanks in Advanced!

Comments

• Options
    PorkalustPorkalust Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the 601 have you done the 602 yet, Please remember the N003 exam expires of July 31 2009 but with some study iam sure you can get it.
  • Options
    Porkalust wrote: »
    Congrats on the 601 have you done the 602 yet, Please remember the N003 exam expires of July 31 2009 but with some study iam sure you can get it.

Thanks, I might take the 602 the next monday after this one, and will it make any difference in me getting a job if I pass 2007 over 2009?
  • Options
    well the network + N004 is already out but there are differences between N003 and N004 you will have to download the objective form comptia.
  • Options
    well that will depend on the employer but for what I understand most employer only care that you are certified not what version of the exam you took.
  • Options
    Aw, I get: "The selected appointment Date is after the voucher expiration date" what should I do? the college is not even opened on the 6th -_-.. Edit: Ok got an appointment tomorrow at 12, the test center is like an hour away from here, hopefully I'll actually end up passing this thing, didn't want it to waste.
  • Options
    Do you have any networking experience?....
  • Options
    Porkalust wrote: »
    Do you have any networking experience?....

Nope, other than setting up and securing my wired and wireless connections. Edit: Got a study guide that tells you in detail why and how things work, has 800 questions and has a lot of stuff that I knew that refreshes my memory and some new stuff, of 800 I've read 50 and so far, if the Network+ are like that it is not hard, mostly about topologies and their wiring(which one has the most, least wires, when one host goes down what will happen etc). The OSI and what does what in which layer(BAH! I suck at this but I got a few of the common sense one right), speed of the wireless connections and such, I think I can actually pass it if the minimum is 600 and I read the whole damn thing, guess no HotwingsnBeers, gym, video games or any kind of fun today. Another Edit:Wow, 10PM, have been studying for over 10 hours now, I BETTER pass that thing, and its actually 2 hours to get there to the test site from where I live.
  • Options
    Awesome, passed the Net+, barely but still passed it. A lot of questions I didn't study for but not all that hard.
  • Options
    Congrats... I was worried for you but you came true good stuff....!!!