Options

I'll be taking the 290 today at Noon..

poguepogue Member Posts: 213
I was trying to take it Wednesday of this week, but when I tried some Transcender questions, they whoopadid my butt, so I figured it better to take a few days to work on these questions to fully flesh out my knowledge.

Some of the Transcender questions seem to be way beyond what my Microsoft book had in it, but I am doing pretty well on them now anyways, so we'll see how things come out.

I will update with results later on this evening...

Russ
Currently working on: CCNA:Security
Up next: CCNA:Voice

Comments

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Russ,

good luck and let us know how you get on!
    I will be booking mine shortly and would like to know what you think of the real thing compared to transcenders :)
  • Options
    poguepogue Member Posts: 213
    I passed the exam with a 796...

Only a few days before I was to take the exam, I realized that the Microsoft Press Self Paced Training Kit book for this exam that I had was the older version... If I had studied from the newer version, I feel that I may have done a lot better. Fortunately, I have the whole new set, so I guess it's on to 291 now...

The wording of a lot of the questions was really weird on my exam. In my Transcender test questions, even with the long questions, the information was clear on how the network was set up, and what they wanted you to do. In the exam, not so much.

Mebbe another week would have helped as well, but I gotta try to knock out a test every two weeks if I can.

Russ
    Currently working on: CCNA:Security
    Up next: CCNA:Voice
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hmmmm interesting - my book is ancient! need to look into new one, so thanks for the heads up.

Anyway......

Congrats !!! :D
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :)
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!