Transcender

MrLegacy718MrLegacy718 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is the first time joining this forum and my first ever post.

In April, I tooked the 70-290 exam and failed....and I'm taking the Second Shot exam this month on the 26th of June...so right I'm reading the press books, taking practice exams, and reading this forum.

I read alot from you guys about using Transcender...I wonder to know how effective it is and is it a big help to pass the 70-290 exam?

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It's a great review tool. And they do have a guarantee, so you can get your money back if you fail. You should check the fine print for the details, but you really don't have anything to lose.

Good luck with your retake and welcome to the forums :D
  • laptoplaptop Member Posts: 214
    Does transcender have guarantee only if we purchase their multiple choice questions?
    Also guarantee to pass with their study guides as well?
  • TryntotechitTryntotechit Member Posts: 108
    I have used transcender for all of my certs. I stand behind them. They have worked well for me. I'm not sure with the garrantee though, you'd have to check with them. Good luck.
    Taking 70-294 very soon...again
  • MrLegacy718MrLegacy718 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I take my exam tomorrow...wish me good luck!
    I PASSED!!!!!! Man, after using the press book and transcender the questions on the exam are a little easier...and blew through the simulation questions...gotta 736!
  • shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    Congrats! On to the beast??
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shon541 wrote: »
    Congrats! On to the beast??

Yep! Going to class for it at New Horizons...but I'm curious why you guys called 291 the beast?
  • kreyziekreyzie Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    im still studying before i have confidence for this exam. can i ask how many simulation Q's u did and how many Q in total ?
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    kreyzie, see my response in your other thread.

MrLegacy718, the members here have nicknamed it "the beast" because of the amount of material to cover - it can be a lot for people new to the subject area. With that said and based on an informal members poll, >50% of people pass it on their first attempt - study hard and you'll do fine. :)