When does the time start for 70-298

HarryVHarryV Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been reading a lot about the test and I'm not toally clear about when the time starts for the 70-298 exam. do you have time to read the case study first then start the time or does the time start right away?

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Time starts as soon as you begin each testlet. They're timed individually, and there are five with a varying number of questions in each, if I remember right.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    HarryV, get some sort of test prep material from SefTest or Transcendedrer. The format is very different from other exams an can confuse you if you have not seen it before.

The good thing about design exams is all of the answers are included in the case study. If you understand the technology, this is nothing more than a reading comprehension test.
  • HarryVHarryV Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks a lot. I'll look into transenders for some extra prep. Only 2 more exams to have MCSE, 3 if you count the S. has anyone used certify4less to buy vouchers?
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HarryV wrote: »
    thanks a lot. I'll look into transenders for some extra prep. Only 2 more exams to have MCSE, 3 if you count the S. has anyone used certify4less to buy vouchers?

I've used them for my last two vouchers...no problems.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.