Options

Study Materials...

Campeon_1Campeon_1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I just finished up with my 70-291 and I want to get going with 70-293 so as far as study materials what test notes or books are recommended for this test?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    I'd stay away from the MS Press book on this exam. I read both MS Press and Sygress and by far Syngress is much better for this exam. I've also heard good things about Sybex book for this exam. Make sure you go through and lab it up as much as possible. As always, definitely get multiple study resources. Throw in some practice exams from Transcender and the sticky notes .
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    ender419ender419 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm using O'Reillys and CBT Nuggets. I actually have my exam scheduled for tomorrow. I was able to prep myself for the past two weeks though. Just use what available source of learning you have and just keep prepping and testing until you feel comfortable. I wish you luck and I'll let you know how I do and what to look out for icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I am taking the exam next week. I have been reading the MS book, doing lots of hands-on, and reading a ton online.