Options

Must be the season

For MS to pass out some vouchers...Noticed someone else just posted that they are doing 640 with one.

Work got one the other day and I have been lobbed with it so couldn't pass it up. Has to be used however by the end of June... so 70-642 just got booked for the 23rd May. Have studied a little bit since the 83-640

So suppose it's time to knuckle down on this one and get it done... 13 days to go
EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete

Comments

• Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    so 70-642 just got booked for the 23rd May. Have studied a little bit since the 83-640

June you mean, yes? I'm in the same boat.. first crack at 642 is on the 24th for me, giving 6 days of re-focussed effort to use the second chance on the 30th (if need be. Hope I don't need it but nice to have a small safety net)

Good luck!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    Im going to try and sit this one before the end of June myself.

I have a 50% off voucher I need to use and that will bring an end to all my discounts (unless i can find some more)

Only 3 tests to go for EA, I gotta stay motivated.
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    anyone else using the mspress book for 70-642? Its a bit of a mixed bag i think. I didn't think its coverage of DHCP was too crash hot. There also seems to be quite a lot of walk throughs in the theory sections and not a lot of theory. Definitely use other resources if you need to know more on the theory side of things.