pass net+765

roooul11roooul11 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today I pass my net+765... I was pretty scared for the first minute but then i settled down.... there was alot a question on OSI model...port numbers and 802.3....802.5 and 802.11
also know ur troubleshooting steps 1-8
thanks to this site..... i saw a few questions from this site as well on the exam.....
Rodney T

Comments

• itlove80itlove80 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    roooul11 wrote: »
    Today I pass my net+765... I was pretty scared for the first minute but then i settled down.... there was alot a question on OSI model...port numbers and 802.3....802.5 and 802.11
    thanks to this site..... i saw a few questions from this site as well on the exam.....

Could you share more about your test? Where can we focus on? I mean the Net+2009.
    Thank you for your help!
  • roooul11roooul11 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    itlove80 wrote: »
    Could you share more about your test? Where can we focus on? I mean the Net+2009.
    Thank you for your help!
    ********EDIT ********

You need to review the objectives to know what topics may be covered on your exam. DUE TO THE NDA this candidate signed, they may not discuss their exam.

PW
    Rodney T
  • itlove80itlove80 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ********EDIT ********

You need to review the objectives to know what topics may be covered on your exam. DUE TO THE NDA this candidate signed, they may not discuss their exam.

PW.

Thank you so much for sharing it. I gonna take the test next month, so i can prepare to take it. Hopefully, these can help me. Thanks again!
  • nmcnultynmcnulty Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the 2009 N+ this week, passed with an 845. I would highly reccomend the Sybex Network+ book for preparation, covered all the material extensively and logically, easy to read, and the real test was just like the practice questions. I took and passed my Security+ on the same day, only a 770, and I used a different vendor's book, and felt far less prepared.

Can't speak highly enough about the Sybex text, really covered all the bases.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Is the 2009 really tha different from the 2007?
  • REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass with a solid score! What you experienced with being nervous at first, isn't uncommon! I go through the same thing every time. That's why I go through the test multiple times. On the first pass through the test, I answer the easy/obvious ones. Second time, work on the harder questions (I've settled down by now). Third time, go through, re-read each question, make sure I didn't make any stupid mistakes cuz I was nervous!

What's next? Again, well done and congratulations!
  • blackeggblackegg Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does the nervousnes go away after a few exams or does it subside after passing a few. I was nervous for the first few minutes as well.
    Good job on the pass roooul11
    There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary...those that do and those that don't!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    blackegg wrote: »
    Does the nervousnes go away after a few exams
    I had the "during exam jitters" during my CCNA exam -- my first exam of any kind in a long time.

After that I had the pre-exam jitters for the next 14 exams or so, but had no problems (or jitters) during the exams.

After about exam 15 I haven't had the jitter before or during the exams.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    I had the "during exam jitters" during my CCNA exam -- my first exam of any kind in a long time.

After that I had the pre-exam jitters for the next 14 exams or so, but had no problems (or jitters) during the exams.

After about exam 15 I haven't had the jitter before or during the exams.

Yea, that's about the point where I started drinking before my exams too.

Oh wait, that wasn't what you were saying, was it?
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I worked for a long time as an EFL instructor in Brazil and I once had a student who was a heart surgeon. If there is a bell curve for language learning he was on the wrong end of it… Before oral examinations he would make a stop at the corner bar and he would actually do better on the exams than he did in class. Of course he was so terrible that the improvement just got him up to below average. He once asked me "Teacher, are you a pencil?" when he needed something to write with in class.