Options

Passed Today with 907 scrore.. Yahooo

Hello guys,

I've passed the 70-270 exam today with 907 score. My friend also passed with 861 score. We have the same exam and we left the testing center with a good smile. :D:)icon_lol.gif

Thanks for this forum. It helps me a lot.

2 down. 2 to go for MCSA 2000
"...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty

Comments

• Options
    BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I am planning on taking this test either tomorrow or Thursday. I am getting myself all nerved up and I am not sure if I should be or not. I am scoring great on the Discount Exams test that I bought, but on the Boson Free trial and the Prep Logic I get medicore results. I am getting my MCP this week, but again not sure of the day.

At any rate congrats, if you don't mind me asking, what areas should I really focus on?
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    You to focused on Permissions, Internet Security Options, Sysprep, Alternative IP for portable computer, offline files and Local Policies.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Thanks webmaster. i learned a lot from your test exams. Especially on cumulative permisions that i post before... these forums helps me a lot
  • Options
    svansvan Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You are the man of the moment. Well done :D
  • Options
    keef-richardskeef-richards Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well done man - and a cracking score to boot - can see the MCSA coming on sooner than you think :)
  • Options
    ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well done!
    Mess with the best,Die like the rest!