CCIE RS written v3 blueprint

stratum-11stratum-11 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys!
I`m going to try exam 350-001 v3 in the next month.
Is there on written exam any questions not from blueprint, for example atm techology or bgp/mpls vpn or device architecture?
Written Exam Blueprint - CCIE ROUTING AND SWITCHING TRACK - Cisco Systems

or questions on exam exactly from this blueprint and no additional topic?

who recently pass this exam please help me!

Comments

• TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    stratum-11 wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    I`m going to try exam 350-001 v3 in the next month.
    Is there on written exam any questions not from blueprint, for example atm techology or bgp/mpls vpn or device architecture?
    Written Exam Blueprint - CCIE ROUTING AND SWITCHING TRACK - Cisco Systems

or questions on exam exactly from this blueprint and no additional topic?

who recently pass this exam please help me!

Blueprint is your friend and the recommended reading list. It's a lot of stuff.
  • stratum-11stratum-11 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Turgon wrote: »
    Blueprint is your friend and the recommended reading list. It's a lot of stuff.
    2 years ago I had already passed this exam, and I got 2 questions of the ATM. if this time I get more of these questions then I risk not pass
    I know nothing about ATM so I worry a little bit ))
  • PStefanovPStefanov Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    stratum-11 wrote: »
    2 years ago I had already passed this exam, and I got 2 questions of the ATM. if this time I get more of these questions then I risk not pass
    I know nothing about ATM so I worry a little bit ))

Don't worry. ATM is not in the blueprint and I don't think you will get any questions on that. Although Cisco makes some deviations to the blueprint and lots of people on GroupStudy vowed against that a few months ago, expect related stuff on the blueprint, but not something completely different like ATM.

MPLS and BGP are in the blueprint so you should know them very well, especially BGP.

From your link:
    Please note, however, that other relevant or related topic areas may also appear.
  • jrs91jrs91 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Was just reading the blueprint and it says that it will be replaced by v4.0 in October of this year. Any guesses on what might be added or changed?

Edit: Nm. i see they've already posted the new blueprint and that there's a thread on the subject.