Options

a+ it technician

bucbuc Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just squeaked by passing essentials w/o studying or preparation. I think I can pass Tech if I brush up. Do I only need to study for the tech domains ? Will there be any essential related questions on the test or should I just read my Tech material and go for it? thanx

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    buc wrote: »
    I just squeaked by passing essentials w/o studying or preparation. I think I can pass Tech if I brush up. Do I only need to study for the tech domains ? Will there be any essential related questions on the test or should I just read my Tech material and go for it? thanx

If it is on the objectives, it is fair game. That is what you should prepare from.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    desertmousedesertmouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    If it is on the objectives, it is fair game. That is what you should prepare from.

This. Goto the CompTIA website and download the objectives (if you haven't already). Review them and learn anything you can't spout off off.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Essentials is basically what it is. Technician is how it works and how to fix it. Do some hands-on and you'll be fine