Options

Question is this router decent

thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.

Comments

• Options
    cerberoscerberos Member Posts: 168
    It costs $60 + Shipping, no Serial Interfaces. Aside from the owner didn't state how much Memory and Flash it has, and no show command has been put. I believe this is not a good deal... check this one out http://cgi.ebay.com/Cisco-2620XM-w-128M-32F_W0QQitemZ300321319457QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_EN_Routers?hash=item45ec8baa21&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Hurry coz this offer will end up soon in only 6 hours, Honestly, I was planing to get it but money blocked me, I wont feel bad when a friend gets it... :)
  • Options
    I was lookin into this one as well ;) I bought the other one and figure what the hell. It was only 60.00.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    $60 will catch ur eyes at first but it doesn't worth it, by the way, did u buy this $100 or the $60? I'm sorry i didn't get u.
  • Options
    BadBoy HouseBadBoy House Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sounds to me like he bought the $60 one. bad move in my opinion - I wouldn't touch any router that I didnt know the IOS version of, memory etc. no serial interface either. $40 more for the other one should've been a no brainer in my opinion.
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    sounds to me like he bought the $60 one. bad move in my opinion - I wouldn't touch any router that I didnt know the IOS version of, memory etc. no serial interface either. $40 more for the other one should've been a no brainer in my opinion.
    Have to agree, includes two wic-1t's, you know the memory installed and it has the 8r bootrom. Big mistake to buy the other one! Live and learn. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    I wish he didnt fall in the pit crash.gif, however, nobody learns easy crash.gif. Also, the offer is ended crash.gif.
  • Options
    I bought another one that was 100.00
  • Options
    Good for ya, can u paste the link?