Options

Day One

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
Hey everybody,

Have a look at the new booklet series that Juniper is putting out.

Technical Books on Networking, Security, and Certification - Juniper Networks - Juniper Networks

Seems to be a great introductory guide to working your way around the JUNOS cli. Man I wish they had something like this when I started learning Juniper.

From the sounds of it this is just the first in a series of many and so there's more goodies to come icon_cheers.gif
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice info there aldur, thank you :)

but, man ... do they always need us to register to access any website content these days? icon_sad.gif
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
  • Options
    nice info there aldur, thank you :)

but, man ... do they always need us to register to access any website content these days? icon_sad.gif

Seems to be that accessing any education services content you sure do need to register. Granted since all the stuff is free I think this is mainly for tracking purposes to see which edu mats are being used most. I think the registering for this site is the same user/pass that is used for the fast track program so the registering is understandable there since they hand out vouchers to sit the exams with the fast track programs.

But not to worry, your personal info is safe with Juniper ;)

-Bender
  • Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    But not to worry, your personal info is safe with Juniper

i do hope so :)
    and, along with any other sites account :)

i just cant stand remembering which userid belongs to which sites,
    and the passwords? dont ask - my brain already overloaded to randomize chars, hahahaha - do you have any idea nor other way to securely store any user-pass, i think i have none left? icon_lol.gif

smile up :D
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
  • Options
    lol yea, hate remembering passwords too. I just pick one unsecure password for the stuff I don't care about and use one or two secure ones for the stuff that is sensitive. I've got to much crap to remember to fit all those random characters in my head too :D

-Bender