Options

Failed!

BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I sat for the test today and got my A handed to me. All the studying I did I felt was for nothing. I felt like I wasn't even taking the right test. I did sign up for the 70-270 test and was prepared to sit for a 110 questions. Am I wrong in thinking that? There ended up only being 50 questions and they were all on the same topic, portable computer configurations. No permissions, no security, none of that. I know that I am a but sour right now, but I will pass this test next week. Did anybody else take this test today? Does it sound similar? At any rate I scored a 520 icon_cry.gif I have other excuses, but I don't like to play that game as well. Well Off to study study study!

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Good luck on the next test. You get to take again on the second shot free. I hated the test, I thought there was too much information in the questions. And yes, that sounds like the test I took, all Portable laptop questions and Smart cards.
  • Options
    BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Now, I didn't think that I got to take the test over again, I thought only vue allowed that.

At anyrate, am I wrong about thinking the test was 110 questions? Because there were too many factors involved in the questions, however, I didn't even get a smart card question. NOT EVEN ANY XP REQUIREMENT QUESTIONS.

Thank you for your support, I'll have to see if I get a free retake, but again I am at a prometric center.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    I didnt have any q's on system requirements... portable machines, yes-- quite a few in that area.

The test is only 50 questions. A lot of reading involved. I couldnt imagine doing 60 more like them in one setting... it is rather draining.

Don't expect the questions to be the same the next time though. You will likely run into things that you didnt today.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    What is your study material? how long did you prepared fo this?
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty