Options

Exam Scheduled for Friday the 19th, Of June 2009`

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
well am taking my first crack at the 70-293 exam and I hope it will be my last crack at this exam. I want to finish my mcse by the end of July, I have the 70-293, 70-294 and 70-298 exams to go, but I also want to take the 70-284, 70-350 and 70-620 exam to get mcsa messaging 2003 and MCTS in vista. Any advise guys before I take the 70-293 on friday??

Comments

• Options
    chillwill_scchillwill_sc Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took the 70-293 this past Saturday and was unsuccessful to say the least. icon_sad.gif My advice would be to definitely use multiple resources. The MS press book did not do me any justice IMO...so I just recently ordered the Syngress book along with Transcender practice exam. I would say make sure you brush up on Group Policy, PKI, CA, IPSec, RRAS, and Clustering b/c I got hit hard in these areas. I had a few tough sims, so make sure you are comfortable with actual configurations as well. I'll be taking it again on the 30th. Good Luck icon_lol.gif
    "Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
  • Options
    ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wat was ur score saturday.... how long was the exam..... how many sims and drag and drop questions did you have. How many question on the exam total?
  • Options
    bpmufcbpmufc Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ahepburn wrote: »
    well am taking my first crack at the 70-293 exam and I hope it will be my last crack at this exam. I want to finish my mcse by the end of July, I have the 70-293, 70-294 and 70-298 exams to go, but I also want to take the 70-284, 70-350 and 70-620 exam to get mcsa messaging 2003 and MCTS in vista. Any advise guys before I take the 70-293 on friday??

lol I also have my 70-293 booked for Friday and also aiming to have the MCSE done by the end of July. This is also my 1st crack at the 293, i have been using a combo of the MS Press CBT Nuggets Mesure Up and trancender. also used the web to dig a littel diper in to some areas that i wasnt to sure on.

Good Luck Friday
  • Options
    chillwill_scchillwill_sc Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ahepburn wrote: »
    Wat was ur score saturday.... how long was the exam..... how many sims and drag and drop questions did you have. How many question on the exam total?

I scored a whopping 588 icon_cheers.gif. My exam was 50 questions long with 2.5 hrs to complete. That was my first time using up the entire 2.5 hrs. I had about a total of 8 sims and drag and drops.
    "Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."