Options

Import custom dll's into XP installation and autoinstll prgs

zlatko_bre_1985zlatko_bre_1985 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am trying to make a bootable cd of win xp sp2 (slipstreamed) but with some modifications.
1. I need to import some custom dll (findtarget.dll which add shell exstension for .lnk files)
2.To make anattended install disc
3.After installing windows i want to run a program that will install other software (I use autoit which will install all needed progs : Winamp ,nero,Mv2player,codecs .,etc )

Can anyone help????
PS.sorry about bad english :-}
The meaning of war is not to die for your country,but to make the enemy die for his - some general (dont remember who - read from Call of Duty)

Comments

• Options
    zlatko_bre_1985zlatko_bre_1985 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    1.In fact i only need after installation is done to copy some files from cd , import .reg file and run install script (which is made by autoit) which will install all other things!!can annattended install do this ??
    2.Can it after installation is done to skip input for user names internet connection and other stuff and just go to windows and do things from #1
    The meaning of war is not to die for your country,but to make the enemy die for his - some general (dont remember who - read from Call of Duty)