Options

Testing Center messed up?

CrazyHunterCrazyHunter Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, A while ago ( 2nd June 2009) i took the ICND1 and failed close.
And now I'm trying go take the same test again for free with the comeback promotion. But every time i put in the promotion code at pearson vue it says that I did not take the exam before, but I did!!
And when I look at the History it says You have not previously taken any exams with Pearson VUE. But I did took the ICND1.
I think the testing center messed it up because they didn't even asked me for my email address to set up my account. After I took the test I got the paper with my scores on it and for the Cisco ID is says "ID Pending" is that normal?

I really want to take the test again for free and pass..icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You're going to have to call them to sort it out.
  • Options
    billyrbillyr Member Posts: 186
    I'd Pending simply means you are waiting for an official cisco id number. Sounds like when you were registered for the second exam, a new user Vue user account was created for you, instead of booking you in under your old one. Get them to cancel your new exam and book you in under your old account.
    If you dont know your Vue testing I.D they can search for you under your Cisco I.D number which you should have been sent after the first exam attempt.