Options

getcertify4less.com

HarryVHarryV Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
has anyone ever used this site for vouchers?

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I've gotten a couple vouchers through them. Excellent service, no complaints.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    undomiel wrote: »

Ditto..
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    SystoSysto Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The only place I use. I just purchased one through them on the 16th and passed the exam I had scheduled for today.
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    there actually pretty good
  • Options
    UnixGeekUnixGeek Member Posts: 151
    undomiel wrote: »

Same here.
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    +6 (is that what number we are on?)

They got the voucher with transcender practice exam deal, that's what I've got this last time. Pretty good price for them both if you ask me.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    They were great except for being a little slow. I would like to be able to hit a purchase key and get the voucher NOW, but it took them like a day and a half to get back to me.

If you can plan ahead and give yourself a couple days, they're a good resource.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    I used them when I had to pay for my Network + certification. I have no complaints! They were cheap, quick, and easy to use. Now my company pays for them.. and, well.. that takes longer to approve. :)
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great site. I've bought close to 20 vouchers from them.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    ProfessorGumbyProfessorGumby Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I like 'em too.