Options

Passed 70-293

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
Thank GOD.... I passed the 70-293 on my first try.. with a 850... I felt as if it was just as hard or even harder than the 70-291 simpley because it covered the same topics in the 70-291 as well additional topics like Certificates Authorities..... and it was very heavy on DNS... nah on to the 70-294 in two weeks. thanks to tech note and all others within this forum who helped me with study notes like dynamic and wedges.... it indeed proved very helpful

Put GOD first in all that you DO

Comments

• Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I did my exams in a crazy order, so now I'm stuck having to go back to 70-293 to finish out my MCSE.

Good luck on 294 & whichever design exam you go with!
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well thanks alot.... Am off to do the 70-294 on July 3rd and the 70-298 on the 17th, of July
  • Options
    bpmufcbpmufc Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also passed the 70-293 today with 850!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations ahepburn and bpmufc! That's a great score! icon_cheers.gif
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    The 70-293 was a hard test a few years ago. Good work passing it. Take a couple of days off for your sanity and then jump back in....

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Glad you found them useful, ill probably be sitting next month!
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    TryntotechitTryntotechit Member Posts: 108
    Congrats to both of u who passed!
    Taking 70-294 very soon...again
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations on both of you passing the exam! Good luck on the next course.
  • Options
    randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the first time, I am re-taking it on July 3rd. I hope my luck will get better this time and I pass. I would like to not only pass, but distroy it.
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ahepburn wrote: »
    Well thanks alot.... Am off to do the 70-294 on July 3rd and the 70-298 on the 17th, of July

What study material did you use for 293, and what are you using for 294 and 298?

By the way, I noticed your certifications and it looks like you're a MCDBA now! :) Congrats on that!
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass! By the way, you wouldn't have been into DOD or with Buxom Bombshells? Just asking by your username, BB is a DOD clan.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!