Funniest Thing I've Seen All Week...

eMeSeMeS Posts: 1,875Member

Comments

  • networker050184networker050184 Posts: 11,962Mod Mod
    Good one icon_lol.gif
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • eMeSeMeS Posts: 1,875Member
    Good one icon_lol.gif

    Did you read the recommendations?
  • skrpuneskrpune Posts: 1,409Member
    eMeS wrote: »
    Did you read the recommendations?
    GAH, I don't have an upgraded account! I can only imagine...
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

    Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • astorrsastorrs Posts: 3,139Member
    I'm confused... what's the joke?
  • dynamikdynamik Posts: 12,314Banned
    astorrs wrote: »
    I'm confused... what's the joke?

    I think you've been working too much and need to relax a bit. I would like to recommend titty to you as well.
  • eMeSeMeS Posts: 1,875Member
    skrpune wrote: »
    GAH, I don't have an upgraded account! I can only imagine...

    Mine isn't upgraded either...you should be able to see the recommendations, including the one that begins with “Titty has been known to me for more than 3 years now...."

    MS
  • astorrsastorrs Posts: 3,139Member
    dynamik wrote: »
    I think you've been working too much and need to relax a bit. I would like to recommend titty to you as well.
    Yes I have - way too much, but I was looking for the humor in it a little deeper than that. I forgot I need to wear my "I'm a 12 year old hat" here sometimes. :p
  • eMeSeMeS Posts: 1,875Member
    astorrs wrote: »
    I'm confused... what's the joke?

    Written in the bathroom at a nearby bar, some wise sage has indicated that "the joke is in your hands".

    Regarding the owner of the LI profile, according to one recommendation, "One will find him vibrant and pumped with high energies at all times."

    MS
  • eMeSeMeS Posts: 1,875Member
    astorrs wrote: »
    Yes I have - way too much, but I was looking for the humor in it a little deeper than that. I forgot I need to wear my "I'm a 12 year old hat" here sometimes. :p

    This is more of a slam on 12 year olds. If I were one of them I'd be pissed...

    My humor rarely exceeds that of the best 8 year olds....

    MS
Sign In or Register to comment.