Options

Passed the 70-291!

techjsteeletechjsteele Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
This test was the hardest Microsoft test I've taken so far. To those who are taking the test soon, study up on routing and remote access. If you are not familiar with this area, become familiar, because a co-worker of mine failed his 291 due to not being strong in this area, even though he was strong in all of the others. Good luck to those who have yet to take it!
What some people refer to as luck is often a coincidence of preparation meeting opportunity

Comments

• Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, you're right it is one of the hardest ones on the list. What study material did you use?
  • Options
    techjsteeletechjsteele Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass, you're right it is one of the hardest ones on the list. What study material did you use?

Thanks! I glimpsed at the 291 tech notes here, as well as harnessed my systems admin experience from work. I should have studied RRAS more, as I would have found the test to be easier. I am undecided as to what I want to take next. Maybe the 284....
    What some people refer to as luck is often a coincidence of preparation meeting opportunity
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congrats. That test is not an easy one. You are definitely correct about RRAS. A LOT of questions about that one. Congratulations, and good job. icon_thumright.gif
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    bikeandskibikeandski Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I plan to sit this exam in the next month or two, I admit I'm having trouble getting motivated to study for this one. But I'm one exam away from MCSA so, I need to find some motivation!

Good luck with your next exam!
  • Options
    hill1221hill1221 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gifYou did it! icon_thumright.gif

icon_cheers.gifI passed on Friday:D
    I make technology work for people, not people work for technology!
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This test was the hardest Microsoft test I've taken so far. To those who are taking the test soon, study up on routing and remote access. If you are not familiar with this area, become familiar, because a co-worker of mine failed his 291 due to not being strong in this area, even though he was strong in all of the others. Good luck to those who have yet to take it!
    hill1221 wrote: »
    icon_cheers.gifYou did it! icon_thumright.gif

icon_cheers.gifI passed on Friday:D

Congratulations to both of you! :D
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good work! I hope it's the hardest one you ever have to take!
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    MikdillyMikdilly Member Posts: 309
    Congratulations, anyone taken the 299? How does it compare to the 291?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you do 299 after 291 and 293, it's almost all review. It was one of the easier exams in the track by the time I got to it.
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    good work mate and thanks for the tip...
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1