Options

70-642 - Hadouken!

flurrballflurrball Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I took the 70-642 this morning and passed with an 866/1000. Kinda bummed because I prefer to get over 90%, but oh well, I'll take it.

I have to say that this test intimidated me quite a bit, and since I was trying to sneak this one before June 30th, I only gave myself two weeks to study, I was feeling a bit cocky from my 70-640 two weeks ago. I will say the first 10 or so questions were the hardest for me, they were all NPS and NAP, and I wasn't as solid about the answers as I usually am in tests. That kinda bummed me out for the rest of the test, but I guess I did ok.

Definitely study your NAP/NPS and DNS. The other stuff was pretty easy to me from my CCNA studies, which was part of why I studied so quick for this one. All I used for this was Trainsignal Vids and the MS-Press book, plus some simulations from my Robert Half training account.

On to the 70-620 after a day or two of rest!

Comments

• Options
    JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    Sounds like my experience, to a T! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    LefanduchLefanduch Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    flurrball wrote: »
    So I took the 70-642 this morning and passed with an 866/1000. Kinda bummed because I prefer to get over 90%, but oh well, I'll take it.

I have to say that this test intimidated me quite a bit, and since I was trying to sneak this one before June 30th, I only gave myself two weeks to study, I was feeling a bit cocky from my 70-640 two weeks ago. I will say the first 10 or so questions were the hardest for me, they were all NPS and NAP, and I wasn't as solid about the answers as I usually am in tests. That kinda bummed me out for the rest of the test, but I guess I did ok.

Definitely study your NAP/NPS and DNS. The other stuff was pretty easy to me from my CCNA studies, which was part of why I studied so quick for this one. All I used for this was Trainsignal Vids and the MS-Press book, plus some simulations from my Robert Half training account.

On to the 70-620 after a day or two of rest!

You will see, 70-620 is a piece of cake!
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations.

The 620 study will seem like fun icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with the vista exam, I found it terribly boring to study :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later