Options

Icnd2

NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
So last weeeknd I took the exam got a 752...I knew where I went wrong and choked while taking the exam. So heading out now to retake it again! Post back soon with the results of the retake icon_wink.gif.

Comments

• Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    So last weeeknd I took the exam got a 752...I knew where I went wrong and choked while taking the exam. So heading out now to retake it again! Post back soon with the results of the retake icon_wink.gif.

Goodluck on the re-take.
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Best of luck on the retake.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Hopefully you'll remember to give us the good news before you go off and celebrate drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    So I retake the exam and the MODERATED this time! Weird or what?! Has anyone else ever experienced that? I passed the exam with an 867....I would have liked higher but I'm not going to complain. For someone that has never touched anything Cisco before starting to study for this exam, and given that I only studied for 3 weeks....I seriously am not complaining.

After looking over the percentages of the different areas I do feel alot more confident though because I went up in everything which makes me realize that I do have a stronger grasp on the material. I still screwed up on the sim (the same one that killed me last time)....which is infuriating because I purposely came home and worked through it numerous times after the last exam. Oh Well.

Anyway, thanks to all for the help icon_cheers.gif And it is def time for drunken_smilie.gif

Next up CCNA:Security, and happy father's day to all the dads icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So I retake the exam and the MODERATED this time! Weird or what?! Has anyone else ever experienced that? I passed the exam with an 867....I would have liked higher but I'm not going to complain.

Next up CCNA:Security, and happy father's day to all the dads icon_smile.gif

Hey, Congratulations!!
    Wish List :
    CISSP...
  • Options
    verbalaverbala Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! What did you find useful in studying the second time around? Any specific books, sites or techniques you found useful? Good luck with CCNA security!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Enjoy your Celebration!! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    I used th exam prep book originally (CCNA edition) for my main study book, which is amazing for the CCENT material, however it is severly lacking in certain topics for the ICND2. Also (unwillingly) read both Cisco press books. Used cbt nuggets (ICND1 & 2) for the visual aspect, and packet tracer for the hands on aspect. I have to say packet tracer is quite amazing icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    blackngold4877blackngold4877 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used th exam prep book originally (CCNA edition) for my main study book, which is amazing for the CCENT material, however it is severly lacking in certain topics for the ICND2. Also (unwillingly) read both Cisco press books. Used cbt nuggets (ICND1 & 2) for the visual aspect, and packet tracer for the hands on aspect. I have to say packet tracer is quite amazing icon_wink.gif

I love packet tracer. I don't know if it will be as useful as I move into the CCNP side, but for the CCNA it was a god send.

Also, never would have passed without Jeremy and CBT Nuggets, he makes those videos really enjoyable to watch.