Options

This Friday!! This Friday!!

Cal_0808Cal_0808 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
This Friday!!! This Friday!!

Well it's official guys I have booked my CCNA composite exam for this coming Friday (26th)

I feel fairly confident with the material itself and I'm not working this week which means freedom to study hard.

Was just looking for exam tips and revision ideas if you guys have any would really appreciate the advice as this is my first Certification exam ever so i'm pretty nervous!

Comments

• Options
    cerberoscerberos Member Posts: 168
    Hey Cal_0808, It's too good to have some confidence esp with Cisco exams, just relax, calm down and hold ur horses...

My humble advices :

1- Know ur subnetting up and down! ( has been said a lot!) u don't need to be short on subnetting in the exam.

2- try to finalize ur study, do ur notes, review them and try to push on the weak areas u touch, touch it now better than u touch it in the exam!

3- Don't study anything new the night before ur exam, believe me, this night should be only for reviewing.

4- Sleep early... And calm urself down, stop thinking when trying to sleep, believe me it's hard! Get the whole idea out of ur head that next day u'll have an exam, this way u can relief and sleep, u'll really need a clear mind, so sleep!

5- Watever time u booked with ur center, always ( in this exam or any other exams) go to ur center early, at least one hour, traffic days r sucks and u'll feel that ppl r doing a plot against u! U don't need to go there rushing or angry, u better go there calm and smooth. Aside from that Cisco exams require that u take a picture before ur exam, might be a time consuming process, so be early....

6- Pressure won't add but just pressure, relax the most u can, time to study just passed and here u are in front of this thing that tortured u for months, if u held ur horses well, u'll succeede in the God will, while putting in mind that u need to do those things, subnetting, pretty fast.

7- Watch ur time well, and dont spend more than 10 mins on a Sim, but if ur previous answers was fast, really fast, in ur exam on some other questions then it might be a bonus to u on the Sims.

8- If this is ur first Certificate for Cisco, then u have to know that there is no Previous bottom in ur exam format, might be there but not active! Watch this very well!!! Once u chosed the answer and u clicked Next, u can't get back, and the question is gone forever! So make sure of ur answers before u click Next!

Goodluck on ur exam...