Options

Cisco Comeback 2009 Promo.

CrazyHunterCrazyHunter Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello, I heard about the Comeback promotion.
What are the requirements to take it free?

I only took the ICND1 last month and failed, am I able to take this promotion?

Comments

• Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Hello, I heard about the Comeback promotion.
    What are the requirements to take it free?

I only took the ICND1 last month and failed, am I able to take this promotion?
    Comeback.
  • Options
    416_guy416_guy Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
    "NOTE: All exams needed for a certification must be taken to gain back your certification."

Does that mean this only applies to people who already has a CCNA and is only taking the exam to renew their cert but failed...so they can have a free retake?

OR this applies to people who are trying to get the CCNA for the first time and fails and can get a free retake?
  • Options
    adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    416_guy wrote: »
    "NOTE: All exams needed for a certification must be taken to gain back your certification."

Does that mean this only applies to people who already has a CCNA and is only taking the exam to renew their cert but failed...so they can have a free retake?

OR this applies to people who are trying to get the CCNA for the first time and fails and can get a free retake?

Thats what it sounded like.. But there were a few people on this forum, who were able to use the comeback code for ICND1 & ICND2 exam retakes after failing the first attempt...
    Wish List :
    CISSP...
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    What adeetee said. It appears to work for both. You can either be retaking an exam and have a second attempt or you can be taking an exam for the first time and also have a second attempt.
  • Options
    darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Note that this and the specialize promotion expire July 20th, which means the last day you can take your free exam is July 20th.

I called Vue to confirm and that's what they said.
  • Options
    SrAtechieSrAtechie Member Posts: 150 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can verify that it can be done without previously having a CCNA. I used the Comback code after I failed the ICND2 exam when I scheduled my retest and *BAM* it worked. The only downside you ask? Failing the first time! icon_lol.gif
    Working on: Linux+, CCNP:Switch