Options

Passed with 700!!!

Just Passed the beast in my 1st attempt few minutes ago after several months of scheduling and re-scheduling.
I was really scared of the exam 70-291

I scored 700!!!
Am really happy for this, because am sure i did not join those who **** themselves by using all stuff of cheating materials. and this reveal to me where i need to improve myself despite the passing.

Materials used: CBT Nuggets, MS Press and VTC - Preparing for MS 70-291 by Brian Culp.

To be candid, i have bee using CBT Nuggets for most of my past exams, but for this 70-291, the use of VTC, put back into me the courage to sit for the exam, it more clearly explain than the one am used to.

for other exams i still wish to continue the use of my CBT products.

I hope to give more details on how it went later.

Cheers all. I really appreciate you all for various contributions on this site.

Keep it Up!!
Knowledge is life

Comments

• Options
    joey74055joey74055 Member Posts: 216
  • Options
    tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well done !
    Will be taking my exams on july 13
    B.Science Information Systems
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Never heard of VTC, cheers I'll check it out. Congrats on the pass, a job well done.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    Never heard of VTC, cheers I'll check it out. Congrats on the pass, a job well done.

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-291) Tutorials

Thank you all.

I will be taking my 70-350 next week.
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    deanwtenndeanwtenn Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed 70-290 yesterday. Plan on taking the beast next. But I have the summer blues. Great job.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    deanwtenn wrote: »
    I just passed 70-290 yesterday. Plan on taking the beast next. But I have the summer blues. Great job.

Come to Perth in Australia then, where it's pouring with rain. That should cheer you up. icon_smile.gif