Options

70-433 on the radar

ckvrckvr Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am new to the Microsoft certifications world and planning to take 70-433 (SQL Server 2008 Database Development)

Can anyone tell me the test format, score to pass, no.of questions, exam duration etc.. ?

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The passing score for all MS exams is 700/1000. I have not taken the exam you are asking about but most of the exams are mostly multiple choice with a smattering of select and place, and simulation based questions. I imagine the 433 would be primarily multiple choice. When are you planning on taking it?
  • Options
    In about couple of months depending upon how I prepare ( I never worked on SQL Server)
  • Options
    You'll want to use some sore of practice test from Transcender or SelfTest. They are usually very good at simmulating the format of the actual exam. Are you also considering the 70-432? It might be easier for you to finish the 432 before you take the 433 if you do not have any real SQL experience.
  • Options
    Is it ? I never thought about 432. I will consider your suggestion. Thanks !
  • Options
    By easier I mean that you will learn fundamentals on the 432 that will help you with the 433, not that it is an easier exam. Just thought I should clear that up.