Options

70-646 on July 3rd

Just scheduled 646 for July 3rd. Anyone have any input on what I should brush up on? I'm rather confident, I'm scoring around 85-90% on the practice exams and feel pretty good about the material.

Was wondering if anyone whose passed it can give me some "gotchas" that they ran into. I've been using the Microsoft Training Kit and Technet articles for my studies.

Comments

• Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    I used the MS Press book to study for this exam, I found large sections of the book tough going (just pointless).

I would say this is an all round exam, covering most of the objectives in a single exam. I would say check out the exam objectives over at MS and make sure you are happy with the majority of them.

Good luck.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck man!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Hows the study going? Are you feeling confident?
  • Options
    i'm sure you'll kill it! how do you feel?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    how'd it go? !!