Options

Buy CCNA questions

alaiosalaios Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi i want to buy CCNA questions for testing my knowledge in specific tasks. What i really need plenty of questions for each specific knowledge topic. About 300-400 questions for each topic is enough
Any suggestions for available commercial products?

Comments

• Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    If you mean actual test questions than you are in the wrong place. If you need simulated questions then try Boson I think.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    alaiosalaios Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    phantasm wrote: »
    If you mean actual test questions than you are in the wrong place. If you need simulated questions then try Boson I think.

Well what do u mean by "Actual". I dont want to try my skills on real ccna tests.. but i need lot lot of question to test my knowledge. Something like electronic teacher so i can easily find out where i am good and where i need more studying
  • Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    alaios wrote: »
    Hi i want to buy CCNA questions for testing my knowledge in specific tasks. What i really need plenty of questions for each specific knowledge topic. About 300-400 questions for each topic is enough
    Any suggestions for available commercial products?

Trascender.... Preplogic..... Selftest...... Ohh My