Finally passed after 3rd attempt!

sixfeetdeepsixfeetdeep Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yes! I finally passed after my 3rd attempt! Do not under-estimate the challenge of this test for those of you still to take. Thanks to all for your support and advice!

b

Comments

• gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations. It took me three times to pass that test also. It's not a test to be underestimated. I'm glad the interviewer doesn't ask how many times did you have to take it. Long as we pass.. it's a pass.
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    Yeah, a lot of people jump in to this one and rush it so they can move on to the server stuff. Don't do it. I got sick 1 week before the test so I rescheduled it out 2 more weeks. I was so pissed I got sick again!
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    I failed that test and never retook it. I never took the preps seriously. But I failed with a very thin margin, less than 20 points. The test is not an easy one though, don't take it lightly...
    Congradulations icon_cheers.gif
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass! :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass. I found this test difficult too.
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Yes! I finally passed after my 3rd attempt! Do not under-estimate the challenge of this test for those of you still to take. Thanks to all for your support and advice!

b

How much time did you put in before taking your first crack at 70-270?

BTW...congrads on the pass!
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown