70-292 in the bag!!! MCSA 2003

kampungboykampungboy Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello, just passed 70-292. It was quite challenging and consistent with previous postings. The exams got a quite a few drag and drop (which hang the computer for 10 secs everytime i drag something). The exams is not hard but it is not easy as well. I got about 10 qns on terminal service, 10 qns on IIS, 10 qns on shadow copy, 5 qns on SUS and a fair bit on DNS. So make sure you know those topics..they are very big topics. I got some 2 questions which is about vbs scripting..i got no idea why should i know vb scripting!! i can't answer those and i just guess :) Well, like i hope i didn't break any rules...but remember to read those topics above!!!!!! and again i stress

1.Terminal services
2.IIS
3.shadow copy
4.SUS
5. DNS

Remember, study hard!!! :)

Comments

• lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • double_ddouble_d Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kampungboy wrote:
    Hello, just passed 70-292. It was quite challenging and consistent with previous postings. The exams got a quite a few drag and drop (which hang the computer for 10 secs everytime i drag something). The exams is not hard but it is not easy as well. I got about 10 qns on terminal service, 10 qns on IIS, 10 qns on shadow copy, 5 qns on SUS and a fair bit on DNS. So make sure you know those topics..they are very big topics. I got some 2 questions which is about vbs scripting..i got no idea why should i know vb scripting!! i can't answer those and i just guess :) Well, like i hope i didn't break any rules...but remember to read those topics above!!!!!! and again i stress

1.Terminal services
    2.IIS
    3.shadow copy
    4.SUS
    5. DNS

Remember, study hard!!! :)

Thanks. I'm a newbie to this site, and am preparing for 70-292.

So, there are about 60 questions on the exam? How important is knowing IIS for this exam?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi and welcome,

I think that if you re-read the part you quoted, you will see how important IIS is icon_wink.gif
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    IIS & SUS....HUGE