Options

Free Linux+ Beta Voucher

2»

Comments

• Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    matradley wrote: »
    I should note that the Linux+ cut score is this week. How long do you think until we know results?
    No idea when, but hopefully it's soon, I've been waiting for my results since April!!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    No idea when, but hopefully it's soon, I've been waiting for my results since April!!
    Aren't you the patient one? :)
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    matradley wrote: »
    Aren't you the patient one? :)

I'll start checking the Prometric site on a daily basis as of next week. This is what I hate about beta exams. I am fairly certain I did not pass this, which makes it even wors for me....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    which makes it even wors for me....
    ..I am not very confident on my results either.

I would estimate a return the last of November at the earliest. CompTIA seems slow, but, I think that they just want to be sure that their "ducks are in a row."....take the new certification confirmation site, for example! After I finally got back in, it appears to be a good setup.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    janmike wrote: »
    ..I am not very confident on my results either.

I would estimate a return the last of November at the earliest. CompTIA seems slow, but, I think that they just want to be sure that their "ducks are in a row."....take the new certification confirmation site, for example! After I finally got back in, it appears to be a good setup.

No, the amount of time they took to bring the database back on was unprofessional. Otherwise, yes, CompTIA is very slow.
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'll start checking the Prometric site on a daily basis as of next week. This is what I hate about beta exams. I am fairly certain I did not pass this, which makes it even wors for me....
    You can stop checking their site for a while. I emailed the person who sent me the voucher and she said the results will be available in January!!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    You can stop checking their site for a while. I emailed the person who sent me the voucher and she said the results will be available in January!!
    They are certainly planning to take their time.