70-270 known 2 be very hard!

mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
Yestereday i started studying for my first Microsoft exam (70-270). It's actually a class through my college. My instructor says its to be one of the hardest exams out there right now. The final for his course is pass HIS final or take the Certification and pass. He said there are rarely any passes for this exam that he taught. I am going for it. I have the Exam Cram2 and Thomson Course Technology MCSE XP PRO Book also. I want this cert bad. I have to finish up my A+ OS part, hopefully they kind of go together. Got a very Busy schedule on my hands this year. icon_sad.gif

Comments

• garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    In all honesty I thought it was easy. I studied Exam Cram2 (didn't even read it all) hard for about 2 weeks and took it and passed. However I have been working on XP for 2 straight years. If you study hard, you'll pass.
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Study hard hard hard and test some practise exam "I recommend Transcender Procert 6". Read those explanations and you will pass this 70-270 exam.
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • sab4yousab4you Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I found this to be one of the more easy ones. The thing that made it most difficult for me was simply that it was my first microsoft test ever and I didnt know what to expect.

As for the most difficult MS exam, isnt it the 216 or something?

If you have the opportunity to take the cert test or your instructor test I would definately go for the cert. Reasoning being at the end of the test, with the instructor you just get a paper saying pass - but with the cert you have the chance to get your first certification ;)
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Thanks for the helpful information, I am def going for the cert!
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's encouraging. I have the learnkey stuff, some Trainstop stuff, the official MCSE book, and the examcram2, plus a good amount of everyday experience.

Sounds like I'll make it after some study.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber