Question Regarding Certificates

furgoonfurgoon Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I recently just passed the 70-647 Enterprise Administrator exam. I know that is part of the MCITP track but was just wondering if a separate certificate was issued for this exam. The exam is listed in my transcript, but it is not listed as a certificate that can be printed. Is this a printable certificate for this exam?

Comments

• stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    I am sure you will need to complete all of the requisite exams before you reach MCITP status and are able to grab your certificate.

MCITP requirements located here but if you hold an MCSE 2003, you can upgrade via 70-649 (this substitutes 70-640, 70-642 and 70-643)

Hope this helps.
  • JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    Its amazing to me how many people think that the one Pro exam fulfills the entire MCITP path.

icon_silent.gif
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Jordus wrote: »
    Its amazing to me how many people think that the one Pro exam fulfills the entire MCITP path.

icon_silent.gif

LOL, I bet its that stupid planner on the MCP site, man I hate that thing icon_wink.gif
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Unless the exam fulfils some MCTS requirements there isn't a certificate. I don't believe that he was confused about the track, just wondering about the specific exam.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
    Question: If you upgrade your MCSA or MCSE to an MCITP, does your original MCSA or MCSE still remain on your transcript?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Jordus wrote: »

icon_silent.gif

I'm pretty sure he was just asking if he got an MCTS from passing that exam.
    djhss68 wrote: »
    Question: If you upgrade your MCSA or MCSE to an MCITP, does your original MCSA or MCSE still remain on your transcript?

Yes.
  • furgoonfurgoon Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was basically just asking if I got something to print so that I can prove that I passed the exam other than the transcript. I am aware that I am not an MCITP yet....
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    After passing the 642 exam, after 2-3 days (even though it showed on prometric as a pass the next day), there were two new printable certs on my page.. One just saying MCTS, and the other saying MCTS: Network Infrastructure.. How long has it been since your exam?
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Piers wrote: »
    After passing the 642 exam, after 2-3 days (even though it showed on prometric as a pass the next day), there were two new printable certs on my page.. One just saying MCTS, and the other saying MCTS: Network Infrastructure.. How long has it been since your exam?

647 isn't an MCTS though. He won't have anything he can print off and show the world until he finishes the entire track.