Options

Arrived to take my test and testing site moved!

randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
I rescheduled to take the 293 on the 3rd of July at Lightspeed Technologies in Gainesville Florida. My testing sites are an hour or more from my house. I get all the way to my testing site and find out that it had moved to a new location 2 days earlier, and failed to notify me. I get on the phone with the test administrator and he told me that it should have been handled by Prometric. I get on the phone with Prometric and they tell me that the test administrator failed to submit a ticket for the move. One good thing about all this is after I talked to Prometric and rescheduled my re-take, they gave me a free exam. So now I get to re-take the 293 on August 1st, and I get a free exam to take after I pass the 293. The thing that sucks is my schedule did not permit me to re-take the 293 before August 1st. I got to tell you guys, I was completely ready too. I was focused and ready to tear it up. I guess now I have another month to perfect my strategy. I got to give credit to Prometric for making it right. My tentative schedule is 293 re-take on the 1st of August, 294 on the 15th of August and the 298 on the 29th of August. I plan to be and MCSE by the End of August, then take the 299 for my security specialty by the end of September. I guess one lesson learned in all of this is to call my testing site before I leave my house to make sure they are still in the same location.

Comments