No English version of the 70-640???

im trying to set up a test date, but there is no option for english. theres french, brazillian, chineese etc etc... anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tdean wrote: »
    im trying to set up a test date, but there is no option for english. theres french, brazillian, chineese etc etc... anyone know anything about this?

you'll have to book the 83-640, new and improved
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • tdeantdean Member Posts: 520
    Piers wrote: »
    you'll have to book the 83-640, new and improved

aahhh yes... i just noticed that below. thanks.
  • sagewalkintheresagewalkinthere Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    tdean wrote: »
    aahhh yes... i just noticed that below. thanks.

Yeah, I had the same problem, but I had already scheduled my exam when they switched. It took Prometric four days to get my exam schedule straightened out with the new exam, because a lot of the employees didn't know it was switching from the 70- to the 83- format.
    A.A.S. Multimedia Web Design, MCTS 70-623, MCTS 83-640, MCP 70-270, A+
    http://jasonereid.blogspot.com/
  • crrussell3crrussell3 Member Posts: 561
    I am scheduled to take my 83-640 in 5 weeks, and am looking forward to the new format instead of the old... been hearing a lot of good reviews about it, and I enjoyed the simulations in 70-620.
    MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
    MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration
    crrussell3 wrote: »
    I am scheduled to take my 83-640 in 5 weeks, and am looking forward to the new format instead of the old... been hearing a lot of good reviews about it, and I enjoyed the simulations in 70-620.

Since you liked the simulations before, I'm sure you'll enjoy the new format.

Microsoft Virtual labs are a good way to get used to that sort of format... of course, using the actual server works too. :D
  • crrussell3crrussell3 Member Posts: 561
    Since you liked the simulations before, I'm sure you'll enjoy the new format.

Microsoft Virtual labs are a good way to get used to that sort of format... of course, using the actual server works too. :D

I have been using Virtual PC running multiple Server '08, Windows 7, and Windows Vista VHD from Microsoft, so that won't be a problem getting the hands-on in a virtual environment at least. Almost needed to set up another computer to handle some of the later labs in MS Press 70-640 :)
    MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
    MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration
    crrussell3 wrote: »
    I have been using Virtual PC running multiple Server '08, Windows 7, and Windows Vista VHD from Microsoft, so that won't be a problem getting the hands-on in a virtual environment at least. Almost needed to set up another computer to handle some of the later labs in MS Press 70-640 :)

Awesome. Good luck, I think you'll do well with that setup.
  • BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    Yup... VMs not just simulations... You can actually break these things in the exam if you want to :P

Practice all the stuff physically. It's a good exam format now. Enjoyed it much more than the straight out multi-choice questions.
    EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete