Options

Passed Vcp-310 ...now how long before i

tgfndotcomtgfndotcom Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed Vcp-310 ...now how long before I get a email from vmware.... I know it said 30 days on the passing document.... but after a week i am getting impatient.... anyone got insight on how long it takes to atleast get contacted by vmware after the test ?

Comments

• Options
    furgoonfurgoon Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you take the official course? If you didn't take the official course then you will probably never be contacted. If you did, contact them directly to speed things along. They have to match your course id to your test and then you get your certificate.
  • Options
    tgfndotcomtgfndotcom Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did take the DSA course in march, is there a specific contact location or just whatever i find on the website ?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I honestly don't remember, but congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Get ready to wait. Of all the vendors I've taken exams for, VMware was the longest to receive confirmation.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Did you use the same email address for registering on the VMware Education site when you signed up for the DSA course and when you registered for the VUE exam? If so just give it a few weeks, if not you'll need to contact VMware directly so they can link the two.
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations on the pass.

Can't remember exactly but it felt like ages (impatient too) icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Did you pay the $3000 Extra Ultra Fast Track Processing fee? ;) And before anybody complains, yes I do have a VCP :P

More seriously tho, it can take ages. It depends on how fast Vue is on passing on your details to VMware who then sit on it forever before confirming. If it is past 30 days then start hassling them.