Options

BSCI Tomm.

jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
Well, tommorrow is the day...I think that I am properly prepared. Been studying for this for around 6 months now, so it is probably the right time. I covered all of the material twice (mostly because of previous posts about this exam). I will let you all know shortly after the exam!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Well I bit it with a 777 icon_sad.gif I will try to reschedule for next Saturday and work on my weak areas. I really felt caught off-guard with some of the questions. Well..off to hit the books again!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    caught off-guard with some of the questions
    Good thing this was just a Practice Test :D

Use the COMEBACK2009 promotion and schedule your real exam (for before July 20th).

Now get back to the books (and Lab) icon_study.gif

Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    wow bad luck man, I'm working on mine too

I'm guessing its as hard as it looks. What areas would you advise on watching out for?
  • Options
    Really man, just everything in the cisco blueprint for the BSCI exam. I studied hard, and was caught off-guard thinking that I never read anything pertaining to "that" question in any of my study manuals. In actuality I did read about it, but it was so small that I just forgot about it. This exam tests down to the most minute details of everything in their blueprint. So just know your stuff really well (down to the most granular details) and you should be ok. Granted I ran out of time with 10 questions left....Had I been able to speed up and answer them I probably would have been ok.