Options

70-680 Windows 7 Exam - Just passed

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaspreetW.JaspreetW. Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Allegiance on the pass. :)

I am not familiar with Win 7 and not that thorough with Vista- I never liked Vista. XP has been the best with me :)

I am looking for resources to get to learn about win 7 . It appears to be way better than Vista.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Options
    gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JaspreetW. wrote: »

I am not familiar with Win 7 and not that thorough with Vista- I never liked Vista. XP has been the best with me :)

I am looking for resources to get to learn about win 7 . It appears to be way better than Vista.

Thanks!

Please kindly check out the Springboard Series of Windows 7 at Windows 7 | Support, Deployment, Resources or http://www.sevenforums.com/
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    JaspreetW. wrote: »

Thanks!

http://www.techexams.net/forums/windows-7-exams/42480-71-680-resources.html
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    mshilungamshilunga Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Charter Members,,,,,i have 2 of them.they do not give it to the beta takers.
    once we’ve mastered the art of diligence, we can use it in any important area of our lives, in any endeavor or pursuit to achieve incredible outcomes.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    mshilunga wrote: »
    Charter Members,,,,,i have 2 of them.they do not give it to the beta takers.

Apparently they do because mine says Charter and i was a beta tester. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    subnetmasksubnetmask Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    stupidboy wrote: »
    Q. What is Charter Member certification?

A.
    Charter Members are the pioneering group of individuals who achieve a certification shortly after the certification becomes available. When a Charter Member certification is offered, it is available to candidates who achieve the new certification within six months after the certification exam is released. Charter Members are recognized by receiving the Charter version of the certificate.

AKA You get a certificate with the Charter Member stamp icon_wink.gif

I was already interested in this one, this only makes the desire to knock it out ASAP stronger! Thanks for the info!
    :arrow:WIP:
    -(640-816 ICND2) CCNA
  • Options
    zohaib_atherzohaib_ather Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    Thats nice that u have passed the exam. Keep it up buddy. If anyone has the MS Press TS 70-680 book, please email it to me, I dont have enough money to buy $30 book that means PKR 2,700 for me.

Thanks and regards,

Zohaib Ather
    zohaib_ather@live.com
  • Options
    afganafgan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could any well tell that wht's the passing % for 70-680?
    thanks
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    afgan wrote: »
    Could any well tell that wht's the passing % for 70-680?
    thanks

Most if not all MS exams have a 700 passing score. Do you see that this a post from last year?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    afganafgan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Most if not all MS exams have a 700 passing score. Do you see that this a post from last year?

Thanks!