Options

Another Chicago-area TE Get-Together?

skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
Well, eMeS is going to be up in the Chicago area (a bit west of the city I believe) near the end of this month, and so how's about we try to do another area get together? My schedule is kinda packed at that time (Monday July 27th through 29th) but depending on the where & what & when I might be able to break away.

Anyone up for another shot at a gathering? Ideas or suggestions?
Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    As mentioned I'm in....I'll be up in the area for 3 days with very little to do, so my schedule is wide open after 5pm from 7/26 to 7/28...

MS
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It's a shame I have no time to take off. I'd love to be able to see the Windy City and meet some of you folks. Have a good, relaxing time!
  • Options
    aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    Awwww, I just finished moving from Chi-town to Denver, CO. Have to update my profile to reflect! Anyways, have fun =)
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    eMeS wrote: »
    7/26 to 7/28
    But those are "School Nights" -- or the "got to get up and work tomorrow" equivalent!! :D
    skrpune wrote: »
    a bit west of the city I believe
    Maywood? Melrose Park?

Oak brook or Naperville would be West (though to me they are both pretty far South). Oak Park would be "just West."
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    But those are "School Nights" -- or the "got to get up and work tomorrow" equivalent!! :D.

Well, yes, they are. I'm delivering an ITIL Foundation class up there during those days. I should be able to do this mostly in my sleep given the number of these I've successfully delivered in the past.
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Maywood? Melrose Park?

Oak brook or Naperville would be West (though to me they are both pretty far South). Oak Park would be "just West."

Schaumburg

MS
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    Well, eMeS is going to be up in the Chicago area (a bit west of the city I believe) near the end of this month, and so how's about we try to do another area get together? My schedule is kinda packed at that time (Monday July 27th through 29th) but depending on the where & what & when I might be able to break away.

Anyone up for another shot at a gathering? Ideas or suggestions?

sure you guys dont want to have it in Philly around that time instead? icon_wink.gif

ill have to take a rainhceck on this one
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    120nm4n120nm4n Member Posts: 116
    I might be able to make one of those dates. I live just south of Schaumburg, so it wouldn't be that big of a drive.
    WIP: MCITP: EA
    70-620 - Done
    70-647 - In Progress
    70-649 - Soon.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    snadam wrote: »
    sure you guys dont want to have it in Philly around that time instead? icon_wink.gif

ill have to take a rainhceck on this one

I'm in the Philly area too but I can't say I blame anyone for not wanting to come here icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    desertmousedesertmouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'd be up for anywhere downtown after 5, or west or south a little later.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You know, while I was hoping for a better turn-out for mine, at least I didn't forget about the event I was trying to organize icon_lol.gif