Options

MCP Site or MS Learning... which is right? Plus, CRM/ERP, BI, etc?

AshenweltAshenwelt Member Posts: 266 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey all, I know I am jumping the gun, but I figured I would ask. I was wondering if the MCP Cert planner or the MS Learning site was right? According to the MS learning site, the test I just passed qualifies me as a Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional – Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, which I have seen as both MCBMSP and MBMSP. Now the Cert planner on the MCP site says MCITP: Dynamics - Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. Now I know it isn’t a big deal, but I do wonder which is right. By the way, it took two from 70-674, 70-643 or 70-642 (ok, really all three) and MB2-633.

Now comes an odd one. Why doesn’t this site have a CRM/ERP section? It really should with how important these certs are and how they really are something, many of us doing systems engineering are going to end up spending an inordinate time working on. Same thing goes for business intelligence. Heck, those could be rolled together. Just thinking here.
Ashenwelt
-Always working on something...
-The RepAdmin Active Directory Blog

Comments