Options

Passed 70-270......826!!!!

ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well...I passed this sucker today.....finally.. with an 826. Honestly I thought I was going to fail it again during the test. I didn't recognize several questions that were thrown at me.

I am very happy with the score too. I guess it's time to take a short break (a week..family reunion in PA) and then on to 290.

I guess I can update my profile now that I'm an MCP. ;o)

Thanks to all here that given guidance and assistance through the course of my study....you guys rock.

Mike
Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Options
    IcebergIceberg Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found this site quite helpful too but registered just today though.

Congratulations on your exam, and good luck with 290icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Oh no! The lurkers are coming out of the woodwork! icon_eek.gif

Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    IcebergIceberg Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »

What a warm welcome for newbie bowing.gif but it's obvious there are lots of friendly faces around here anyway icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »

Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

thanks to all for the kudos.....I really put a lot of effort into making sure I passed this test this time. I truly underestimated this test the first few times and then just really put my head down and it paid off. It won't happen again for the subsequent tests.....

thanks again dynamik for the help on some of the questions I had. I hope you have some answers for me on the 290 forum!!!
    Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Iceberg wrote: »
    What a warm welcome for newbie bowing.gif but it's obvious there are lots of friendly faces around here anyway icon_smile.gif

It seems like you've been around long enough to know not to take me seriously :D
    Shelpdogg wrote: »
    thanks again dynamik for the help on some of the questions I had. I hope you have some answers for me on the 290 forum!!!

Oh no, pressure's on! I'll see what I can do ;)
  • Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□