Options

Registered for ICND2

2»

Comments

• Options
    jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Thanks for all the congrats everyone. Do you guys have any advice on how to market this on my resume? The only hands-on experience is lab based so that's a disadvantage. But will putting my score on there reinforce my knowledge of the subject? Or is putting the score on there not needed? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    jbrad95706jbrad95706 Member Posts: 225
    Thanks for all the congrats everyone. Do you guys have any advice on how to market this on my resume? The only hands-on experience is lab based so that's a disadvantage. But will putting my score on there reinforce my knowledge of the subject? Or is putting the score on there not needed? Any help would be appreciated.

Start your resume with the things you have going for you. If your CCNA is the crown jewel on your resume, then you should list education first, and then go on to something like work experience. Try and tie things that you may have done in previous jobs to the job you are going after – emphasize things like team work, attention to detail, etc... if that’s all you have.

I wouldn't put your score, but that's me. :)
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Labs is actually expierence. I would put education first and then expierence. Congrads on pas btw.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.