Taking Net+ next Friday

HazlewoodbHazlewoodb Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I decided to take the NET+ cert on the last day that N10-003 is available. I'm just looking forward to getting it over with. I've been studying for a couple of months and feel comfortable with taking the exam. I have been taking practice exams here and other sites (proprofs,mcmcse, etc..). I'm just stoked that I found this site. It's been a really big help, especially with the tech notes....

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good luck!

Let us know when it is over
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck! I too have scheduled mine for the last day, the 31st! I hope we both pass and can put this behind us.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • +CNENT++CNENT+ Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How you pass it. I didn't want to wait till last day and end up failing it, then stuck taking a different test, especially with alot higher score to pass.
  • clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All the best! You will make it, just don't loose focus now...

May God be with you.
    -clikc-