- told lammel fast pass 3 th édition
- told lammel video 14 vido ccna
- Boson 7
- academic course

but i'm in hurry , which one is better

Comments

• Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    You should never rely on a single source of information. You should rely on as many sources as possible.

Second bit of advice, there is no bonus for completing this quickly.

Take your time, learn and lab the material.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    FWIW

I just bought the Lammle CCNA book on Amazon (today) I haven't read it yet. I have been using the Odom ICND2 book.

Drew
  • Options
    timsworktimswork Member Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
    drew2000 wrote: »
    FWIW

I just bought the Lammle CCNA book on Amazon (today) I haven't read it yet. I have been using the Odom ICND2 book.

Drew

I recently bought the Lammle book too; it helped kick me in gear for the Cisco studies much better than the Odom books did. However I am able to digest the Odom books much better after having gone through Lammle; but I feel better prepared for having used Odom for the exam I just passed.

I'm curious as to whether people that have passed the tests feel that Lammle really gives you enough information (especially on the ICND2 topics). I read many times that people have passed the exams using only Lammle, but is that a realistic expectation for those who haven't had much hands-on with Cisco equipment?
    CERTIFIED CISCO NETWORK ASSOCIATE
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    miller811 wrote: »
    You should never rely on a single source of information. You should rely on as many sources as possible.

Second bit of advice, there is no bonus for completing this quickly.

Take your time, learn and lab the material.
    +1

the more information the easier to understand. Everyone teaches a bit different and you may find you connect with the information better from a different instructor.

Also, you can't EVER go wrong with labbing up the material. Better to see it than to rely on printed material.
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    Goto cisco website. There is incredible stacks of information there.

Mebee after a cursory look at that you will begin to realise there is no such thing as a quick fix CCNA. Short cuts will come back and bite you in the a$$. Usually at interview which makes it all the sweeter.
    Kam.
  • Options
    cool_fs4ucool_fs4u Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Check out CBTNuggets and Train Signal video tutorials. They are easy to understand