Comments

• Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    JockVSJock wrote: »
    6/5

Binary Game:

Cisco Binary Game

that's really cool

remember one super easy trick to remember is if you're asked like 63 or 31, or 15, or 127, you always turn on all the bits before it to add up to that number

easy!!!

i did it and got to level 4 without breaking a sweat, but had to stop since i have some work to finish, but thanks for sharing!
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    JockVSJock wrote: »
    6/7

More binary conversion today
    Review subnetting
    Also printed up all of my notes that I've taken so far

care to upload them?
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    6/9
    Still reviewing chp3 with subnetting and trying to dial in VLSM
    Started to write up notes for chp 4
    Cisco Binary Game
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • Options
    I'll do one big update here:

-6/11
    Tried to read chp 4 for Lammle and fizzed out...don't know why...didn't get anything else done as well

-6/12
    I'm going to try and cover the chapters first before trying to take notes. I guess I have a bad habit of trying to plow thru the material and then understand it

Got done the following: subnetting, binary review and tried to quiz & review lammel chp 1, odom chp 2 3

-6/13
    Got the following done: subnetting, binary review, and more quiz and review

-6/14
    Finally getting the hang of subnetting, doing binary reviews stuff and more quiz and review of lammle chp 1 and odom chp 2 and 3
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • Options
    Not feeling well...sorry for the lack of updates...

-unknown
  • Options
    1/3

Getting back on the CCNA horse.

Have been reviewing subnetting and converting to binary for the last few days.

-unknown
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Welcome back Jock! Good luck with the studies!
  • Options
    1/4 & 1/5

Still doing the Cisco binary game. If anyone has any idea how I can skip to Level 5, that would be helpful. I don't break a sweat from levels 1 thru 4. I posted that to the Cisco Learning Center to see if I could get an answer.

Also going thru the following:
    -Odom Chp2/Chp3
    -Lammel Chp3 for Subnetting

-unknown