Options

Exam Cram recommends **** sites

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
Although found in their Security+ guide this morning, I am wondering if they include it for other certs as well?

In their how to prepare for exam section, it says if you don't score at least 90% on the included tests, then visit test sites such as transcender, preplogic, selftestsoftware and testxxx.com for practice tests.

I do hope they don't approve of this and it was a typo.

Comments

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It may be so. I recall finding in the introductory pages of an old exam cram I have that they advised to use practice tests and braindumps, although they cautioned that the answers contained in them may be wrong.

To be honest this was in the vanilla introduction to certification section that most of these books had as a matter of course. I don't think this was material put together by the writer of the book's content. It most probably was put together by some clueless hack back in the office.
  • Options
    AshenweltAshenwelt Member Posts: 266 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    Although found in their Security+ guide this morning, I am wondering if they include it for other certs as well?

In their how to prepare for exam section, it says if you don't score at least 90% on the included tests, then visit test sites such as transcender, preplogic, selftestsoftware and testxxx.com for practice tests.

I do hope they don't approve of this and it was a typo.

I take it the testxxx.com is a cover for the ****? Because the other three are not.
    Ashenwelt
    -Always working on something...
    -The RepAdmin Active Directory Blog
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    yes it is, xxxx=king.
  • Options
    djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
    I hope that was an honest mistake b/c I love the Exam Crams and I'm using one right now for the 290.