Options

CBT Nuggets for 70-293?

Hey everybody,

I was wondering what everyone thought of the CBT Nuggets for 70-293. I am thinking about buying it, but wanted to see if this has played a huge role when it came to passing the test for anybody.

Thanks!
The biggest risk in life is not taking one.

Comments

• Options
    tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used them for the 293 and I have to say I found them to be very informative. I use CBT as a secondary to fill in the blocks missing from TestOut. I like the TO videos because of the practice questions and the simulations, though they sometimes lack in the depth of information provided. I would strongly suggest using more than one source when studying for these exams. The combination of Test Out, CBT, & the MS Press or Exam Cram books plus my virtual lab has been working for me so far.
  • Options
    TopTechTopTech Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am currently going through the CBT Nuggets for the 70-293. I would say that if I had paid for it out of my own money, it probably would not have been worth it, as it is quite expensive. My company paid, so I feel more comfortable with the cost !

With so much other work ongoing right now, it's hard to really get into this 293 exam, so I am playing the CBT videos a couple of times just to get me started. I will still need to use the Syngress book for the bulk of my study once Nuggets has given me a foot up.

The presenter on these videos is mostly OK but he tends to drift off into trivial, unconnected stories, which may be OK for some people but I am an impatient person and just want to get this stuff learned.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Did you use them for 291? If you liked those, you'd like these. I think there is some overlap between the videos, if I remember right.
  • Options
    elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    eh, i just think trainsignal is the best
    stonecold26.jpg
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I decided to purchase CBT Nuggets. So far I like it. Hopefully this and the Syngress book will be enough for the 70-293. Thanks again icon_thumright.gif
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gravyjoe wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I decided to purchase CBT Nuggets. So far I like it. Hopefully this and the Syngress book will be enough for the 70-293. Thanks again icon_thumright.gif

Did you remember to use your MCP discount?
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.