Options

Defcon - Who's going?

contentproscontentpros Member Posts: 115 ■■■■□□□□□□
With Defcon less then a week away I was wondering who plans on attending and if so do we want to put together a meet up and put a name and face together with other tech exam members.

~CP

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I was certain I was going to go this year, but I've come down with another case of completely-broke-itis.

I've put a face together with a decent amount of other TEers, and with the exception of Skrpune, it's not pretty icon_eek.gif

I kid, I kid...
  • Options
    contentproscontentpros Member Posts: 115 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ouch sorry to here that.... seems to be many cases of that going around.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    dynamik wrote: »
    I've put a face together with a decent amount of other TEers, and with the exception of Skrpune, it's not pretty icon_eek.gif
    This is coming from the guy that has an ExoticDancer+ cert? :D
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    I'm at Defcon 17 right now waiting for the first lockpicking session to begin. PM me if you are here too; follow my musings on Twitter if you aren't.
  • Options
    Just got back from Defcon 17. A hacking-good-time was had by all!

For some interesting observations on my adventure, have a look at my Twitter tweets for July 30th-Aug 2nd. Sorry for the bad words. icon_redface.gif

And I got my technician-class amateur (HAM) radio license. Do I smell a new TE wireless forum opportunity? (Probably not icon_lol.gif )
  • Options
    cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Just got back from Defcon 17. A hacking-good-time was had by all!

For some interesting observations on my adventure, have a look at my Twitter tweets for July 30th-Aug 2nd. Sorry for the bad words. icon_redface.gif

And I got my technician-class amateur (HAM) radio license. Do I smell a new TE wireless forum opportunity? (Probably not icon_lol.gif )

I got mine as well last year for my job :)
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I wouldn't mind a forum on APRS and D-Star :)
  • Options
    And in case anyone is wondering how Defcon got started, here's the explanation from its founder.