Options

Hi everybody!

minimanminiman Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi, I am taking my 2003 Core next week and just come across this great Forum! I have been going over and over the hardware side and covered the Operating system side too. Have many people taken the Core and had a few Operating system questions in it?

:D

Thanks for looking
Miniman

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Welcome to a great forum!

I took the old 2001 exam, and I didn't get many questions crossed. They were mostly OS on the OS, and Core on the Core. But, with Comptia, be prepared for both, on both.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Welcome to the best forum! :D I had a few device manager questions on the Core part but i highly doubt you will get any OS ?'s. If so they will be fairly easy. Good luck!
  • Options
    jrjrjrjr Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took both on Friday. There were a few cross questions but as stated, they were basic and nothing to worry about. I had studied for A+ over a year ago and just decided to go for it. After about a weeks review, I passed them both :) Good luck, and don't sweat it!
    A drowning man does not seek a breath over a bridge of thought, he becomes one with the task at hand.
  • Options
    WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, back! I felt the same as you when I found this great site, too. Well, I can tell you OS was all OS. I think one question on Core was close to the line, but no they are two different tests. I studied everything together, though. Much luck to ya.....
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"