Options

:( Didn't pass the OS

gymboy689gymboy689 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the OS test today and got a 487 icon_sad.gif It's not THAT far off, but didn't pass none-the-less...I went and got ExamCram2 A+ Practice Questions so hopefully I'll pass next time. Don't konw when I'm gonna retake it yet, and still haven't attempted Hardware yet, though I have been taking online classes
jeremythegeek.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear. Keep at it. I studied hard on the following: Command Line, System Requirements, Boot processes/files, installations, and troubleshooting.

I didn't have many networking questions at all on my exam. Good luck on your next try and keep ur head up.
  • Options
    WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow, you were so close! I figured you probably only missed less than two questions. That's the bad news, but the good news now is, you will be better prepared next time, because you know exactly what you are up against. I had a lot of questions on all of the OS's minimum requirements for installation, lots of Networking questions and how to get to specific areas in the OS. Lots of questions asking for multiple answers. I think everyone gets slammed with different questions and you just don't know what you'll get next. Best advice---> go over everything!
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I'll certainly wish you better luck next time! But, now that you're used to the exam format, and have an idea of the subject matter covered, I'm sure that you will be OK after some review.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Most people I know who have failed the OS exam, the first time, all passed it the second time around. Just make sure you don't let too much time go by before retesting. Strike while the iron is still hot! Oh...and good luck on your retest.